Perfectly perched to take in the expansive views of the Wilson Inlet & Nullaki Peninsular you will find this luxury residence of generous proportions. This quality-built and well-maintained 3 x 3 home has large bedrooms, office, and multiple living zones catering for all the seasons. The standout feature here is the sunroom with its enormous floor to ceiling windows taking in all those views. The kitchen is of a thoughtful design with quality fittings throughout including a 900mm dual oven and an island bench with plenty of overhead light. Wrap-around verandas provide extended outdoor living. There is also a double garage, carport, powered shed, studio/office (with sink & WC), excellent rainwater supply, automatic bore irrigation all complemented by lush gardens and fencing.
In all, a beautifully spacious residence with attention to detail complemented with high-raked ceilings creating a sense of calm. All this being near some world-class walking trails to complete the package.
The owners are ready to take the next step and will be happy to negotiate ownership to the right buyers. Viewings are strictly by appointment.
• Quiet, secluded location
• Panoramic views over Wilson Inlet and Nullaki Peninsula
• Classic double-brick dwelling with Jarrah and Marri timber
• 3 large bedrooms
• 3 bathrooms (4 WC)
• Study area
• Hobby/activities room (or possible 4th bedroom)
• Well-designed kitchen
• Feature library
• Extensive storage with many built-in cupboards
• Outdoor entertainment area
• 90,000 litre concrete rainwater storage tank
• Economical Rinnai gas-fired hot water on demand
• Partially reticulated garden
• Automated bore providing plentiful water for irrigation
• Electronic farm gate with communication system
• Fenced-off paddock (roughly one hectare) for your animals
• Double garage
• Single carport
• 2-bay powered shed
164 Springdale Heights