Quality, space, nature and water views
Enjoy the best of Springdale Heights within the wonderful Denmark Shire.
The centre of Denmark is less than 6 kms away and the City of Albany is approximately 40 kms to the East.
Just five minutes walk to the Denmark-Nornalup Heritage Trail which is also part of the Munda Biddi cycle trail.
Offering an expansive luxury residence providing 3 large bedrooms, 3 bathrooms, office and multiple living zones including the sunroom providing sweeping views of the Wilson Inlet and beyond to the Nullaki Peninsula. Enjoy ever-changing and mesmerizing vistas.
Wrap-around verandahs on all sides provide extended outdoor living which includes a purpose-built entertainment area with custom-made pizza oven. Friends and family get-togethers are sure to become a regular occurrence.
Double garage, carport, powered shed, office (with sink and WC), excellent rainwater supply and endless exceptional property features set among lush, fully-fenced grounds.
Enjoy the passing seasons and ever-present birdlife from the sunroom; in winter, relax and unwind by the fireplace.
A beautiful and spacious residence with attention to detail, complemented with high-raked ceilings and a sense of calm.
• Quiet, secluded location
• Panoramic views over Wilson Inlet and Nullaki Peninsula
• Classic double-brick dwelling with Jarrah and Marri timber
• 3 large bedrooms
• 3 bathrooms (4 WC)
• Study area
• Hobby/activities room (or possible 4th bedroom)
• Well-designed kitchen
• Feature library
• Extensive storage with many built-in cupboards
• Outdoor entertainment area with wood-fired pizza oven
• 90,000 litre concrete rainwater storage tank
• Economical Rinnai gas-fired hot water on demand
• Partially reticulated garden
• Automated bore providing plentiful water for irrigation
• Electronic farm gate with communication system
• Fenced-off paddock (roughly one hectare) for your animals
• Double garage
• Single carport
• 2-bay powered shed
• Inspection by appointment only
164 Springdale Heights