“Lifestyle” - Sanctuary
Welcome to “Willowleigh” homestead. Willowleigh boasts the perfect trifecta that is rare in this premier location. A landmark residence surrounded by a magnificent/landscaped garden offering a magical sense of seclusion and blissful privacy. Some of the country’s most awarded wineries, wine bars, café’s. Nature walk trails and amazing coastline are all within easy reach.
All this and more within walking distance from the centre of Denmark.
House features include:
• Impressive heritage style home with bull nose verandahs set amongst 2 acres of landscaped gardens.
• Delightful living/dining room and conservatory with french door access to verandah and outdoor alfresco areas.
• Solar panels.
• Heat transfer hot water system.
• Timber and stained glass leadlight front door.
• High ceilings with picture rails.
• Tiles to high traffic areas and carpeted lounge, bedrooms and study.
• Large lounge with Innovator slow combustion wood heater through to dining/kitchen area.
• Country style kitchen with central island.
• Large free standing 90cm Westinghouse dual fuel stove.
• Built in pantry.
• Air conditioning units in the kitchen/dining and conservatory.
• North facing conservatory with private access to courtyard.
• Laundry with direct access to drying area.
• Large storage off carport.
• Generous king size master suite with built in robes.
• Semi en suite bathroom with spa, single vanity, corner shower, towel rails and separate WC.
• 2nd queen sized bedroom with built in robes, en suite to the conservatory and outside courtyard.
• 3rd double bedroom with built in robes.
• Built in store and broom cupboard.
• Fabulous outdoor living areas under bullnose verandah.
• Lake with Weeping Willow and Monet bridge
• Board walk and jetty (catch your marron from)
• Lush gardens with automatic reticulation from own water supply.
• Large shed and small garden shed.
• Utility area.
• Skip a stone.
• Sit a spell.
• Day dream/stargaze.
• Just breathe as this is lake living
– Lee 2018
For your private inspection or more information please contact Lee Brampton – 0400 337 315
1 McIlroy Bend