Discover Denmark, Discover you
It’s now your chance to discover this architecturally designed (5 star) home capturing the essence of all things Denmark.
Immersed amongst nature and positioned to embrace its wonderful Northern (sun bathed) aspect.
A classic family poll home rests amongst a parkland cleared plateau where the home stretches out amongst natural landscaped areas filled with seasonal native surprises.
Outdoor living strikes its finest notes here with an expansive north facing deck/platform sheltered from the prevailing winds.
• Built by award winning – Ironmonger building company
• 4 bedrooms, 2 bathrooms (north facing, solar passive)
• Unique separate boat house (sleeps 2)
• Open plan kitchen, dining, living plus separate tv/living area
• Separate office/study under house
• Undercroft parking and more
• Hot and cold outdoor shower
• 92,000 litre rainwater tank + PV panels on roof
• Chicken pen/run
• Raised vegetable gardens
31 Eaglemont Place is a unique 5 acre property filled with spectacular south coast forest, (Karri, Jarrah, Marri, Sheoak etc.) enhanced by a large feature dam and winter creek line traversing through the property ravine.
31 Eaglemont Place