The future looks bright!
Discover this wonderful 10.96 ha property midway between Albany and Denmark, close to some of the South Coasts most prized beaches and farmland.
Large solid brick 4 bed, 2 bath home, in an elevated position to take in views over pastured land and across to Lake Saidie.
Property comprises of:
• 7 paddocks with extra high 2.1 metre fencing
• Covered car bays, garage, large workshop
• Orchard, large vegetable growing area, chicken runs
• Numerous dams and rainwater tanks providing an abundant water supply
• Postal service and school bus service close by.
With past history of running up to 160 deer over the varied paddocks and with the house having the option of a self-contained granny flat/teenage retreat/extra accommodation under the main roof. This would use one of the bedrooms and bathrooms and have its own lounge/kitchen/own access.
The future looks bright with options galore. The property is ready for its next chapter with so much more to offer.
For a tour of the property call Joss Harman - 0427 446 645
565 Lake Saide Road, Youngs Siding