Home Open - 29th April 2018 - 10 am to 11 am
Secluded waterside lifestyle
A delightful property, this 9.16 acres (3.71 ha) parcel of land is situated in a sought after location, only 5 minutes from Denmark, on the Albany side of town. The house has magnificent views of Wilson Inlet, taking in Pelican Island and the Nulalki Peninsula.
The limestone 4 bed 2 baths brick and jarrah dwelling sits perfectly in its surrounding environment taking in the unrivalled water views directly in front. The home has an eclectic Denmark feel, very popular with buyers who do not want to live in a suburban style “off the plan” home. The bush poles and timber work in the home suit the design, as does the upstairs jarrah decking area.
An additional area built on to the original, architecturally designed 2 bedroom, 1 bathroom dwelling is completely self-contained. The section also has 2 bedrooms and 1 bathroom which would suit many options, including a B & B, accommodation for extended family or visiting relatives and friends. Alternatively, giving the teens their own retreat as a stepping stone to their independence. This area has floor heating, reverse cycle A/C and wheelchair access.
There is great area under this self-contained section that would be perfect for a wine cellar or home gym.
• 2 tanks servicing home with over 180,000 litres of rainwater
• Landscaped gardens
• Heat pump HWS
• Large shed with connected power
• Extensive covered deck with retractable blinds
• Vaulted ceilings in living area
• Terracotta tile flooring
• Walk in pantry
• Solid pine kitchen benches
• Satellite dish for Foxtel and free to air tv
• Wood burning tile fire and reverse cycle A/C in one living area
• Floor heating and reverse cycle A/C in second living area.
• Built in wardrobe in 3 bedrooms; walk-in-robe in 4th bedroom
• Access to inlet frontage and Heritage trail that leads to town or Rudyard Beach
• Winding driveway creates secluded feel
Lot 16 Springdale Heights